Saturday, February 24, 2007

oh hi, i rallied ur trooops

how to rally the troops.
our battles are every day ones! we know not of revolution, but the END TO BOREDOM.
so here are a few ways to get them peoples yarryarr angry (or at least exciteable)


this is dan deacon. he is rallying the philly kids. they dance and get wasted and have fun.
now, pascal's triangle!


just off screen is pied piper. he says, "bunnies come to me, let us poop tiny spherical pellets all through london!"
their weather is bad bunnies, let us make their streets slick with poopies and bunny furs! rawraararars!!!


hear the flute? do not be reluctant!

but...

i hesitate.


the tequila and leaden pants have weighed me down, rendering me incapable of exciteable dances through the woods with molotov cocktails. there is always next week! always more bunnies. look, here is one now.

"oh hi, i didn't see you there"


hehess, it's just your butt, buttykins. but next time.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Can I have a bunny? Just one? I promise to give it back when I'm done with it.